We are open, but to flatten the curve we do not recommend traveling.
New measures apply in the Netherlands to stop the spread.
The Dutch government has introduced additional restrictions due to the virus:
– Stay at home
– Keep 1,5m distance from other people at all times
– All eating and drinking establishments will close until Tuesday 28 April
– Hotels can stay open, but they have to take extra measures for safety
– Supermarkets are open
– Many other shops are closed
– You can go out to get some fresh air, but do not do so in groups.
– Avoid all social activities and groups of people.
– There is a ban on gathering in groups in public, The government is defining a group as three or more people together who are not keeping at least 1.5 metres away from one another.
Of course, we are taking extra safety precautions at our hotel as well. We are currently working following government protocol, which
adheres to the strictest hygiene regulations to ensure the safety of our guests and co-workers.
Extra measures we are taking for our guests.
– No breakfast or roomservice
– We disinfect the rooms
– Disinfectant spray is also available for you to use
– Entrance only through the backdoor, to minimize contact
– All restaurants are closed
If you wish to cancel please read the cancellation policy in your booking confirmation. Or via this link Hotel policy
We wish everybody good health,
greetings from Zandvoort,
Joleen and Sebastiaan